We want everyone to have a safe and fun experience at the 2017 UCI BMX World Championships! For your convenience, a mobile app will be available for download in the Google Play store and for iOS devices. Search for “2017 BMX Worlds” and download for free.
Health & Safety
- Average temperatures in July in South Carolina reach into the 90 degree Fahrenheit (32 Celsius) range with high humidity. Don’t forget to wear sunscreen, be sure to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and visit the misting station to cool off.
- Severe weather alerts will be announced via the public address system, push notifications from the mobile app and posted at rockhillSCbmx.com.
- No bicycles, scooters, skateboards, etc. will be allowed in the ticketed area to ensure safety of riders and spectators.
- The Novant Health BMX Supercross Track and surrounding parking areas are designated non-smoking.
- No grills are allowed within the admission area.
- Small, personal hand-held coolers only with limited number of non-alcoholic beverages.
- No alcohol, weapons or illegal drugs, including marijuana, are permitted. No fireworks, explosives or laser beams allowed.
- No pets are allowed in the venue, but are welcome on a 3-foot leash outside the admission area only.
- Protect your valuables. Please refrain from leaving valuables in plain sight in your vehicle.
- Drones are not permitted, except by public safety personnel.
- All items and persons entering the event facility areas are subject to search.
- In case of inclement weather, UCI officials, York County Emergency Management and the Rock Hill Parks, Recreation and Tourism Department will determine a course of action and share that information through the public address system and other methods. Depending on the severity of the weather, you may be asked to go to your car or leave the venue.
- Daily premium parking available in adjacent lot for $10. Free parking in nearby lots with free shuttle service.
- No pre-paid parking. First come, first served.
- No parking re-entry with paid spots.
- No roadside parking will be permitted.
- No saving of parking spaces will be allowed.
- No RV or trailer parking is available except for those who reserved spaces in the designated RV lot. All RV spaces are sold out.
- No equipment drop-off zone available. Please do not plan to drop off equipment near the track.
- Uber/Lyft/Taxi dropoff will be located on Riverwalk Parkway near the Shuttle Pick-up/Drop-off.
Tents & Umbrellas
- No tents are permitted inside the admission gates or in the asphalt areas of the parking lots. Tents may be placed as space allows in the grass areas of parking lots.
- Umbrellas are permitted, but please be courteous of other spectators seated near you.
Tickets & Concessions
- US Currency, MasterCard, VISA and American Express are accepted for ticket and concession stand payment.
- An automated bank machine is available at the Track.